• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: used carboys in MA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

contactme_11

Reaction score
If anyone has any for sale or that they just don't want I will buy or take them. I'm located in Springfield, MA and will drive up to an hour to pick them up.
Thanks.

How much are they at your local brew shop? There is a place in Waterbury, Ct. where hey are very cheap but you will most likely have to call her and reserve some or wait a week for her to get some for you specially as they come in and fly out!

The only local place for supplies near me never has used carboys. I don't know why. Anyways I would rather not pay full price for new ones. Wade, do you have a name or number for the shop in Waterbury?

International Foods 1-203-574-5356
Her name is Angie and shes open 7 days a week. They are not used carboys but youd think they were by the prices. She also can get just about anything wine or beer related if you give her a week to order it as shesjust a liitle store and doesnt have the money to stock a lot but her prices cant be bat anywhere. She sells RJ Spagnols wine kits and GTrue Brew beer kits and many grains and hop pellets,

ContactME... have you ever been to DIYBrewing in Ludlow? I am in Wilbraham and I go there all the time. If you don't want new ones he has a ton of connections. The owner is named Mike... great guy

Latest posts

Back