• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Buon Vino Mini Jet

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoobVinter

Reaction score
Hello all. I am new at wine making, and need a mini jet. Anyone want to sell theirs? Take care. Rocco.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

You might want to reconsider the mini-jet, I gave mine away after 2-3 uses. there are much better solutions out there. take a look at the all in one pump and filter system or look at the Enolmatic. the All in one is about the same cost as the mini jet and is by far a better system.

Thank you for the information! Wow that was quick. I will take a look at the different options today. Have a great day :) Take care. Rocco.

Hello all. I am new at wine making, and need a mini jet. Anyone want to sell theirs? Take care. Rocco.

no you dont listen to pjd get an AIO wish I had put more research in it! But the demo made it look so easy!

@ Peaches: Thanks for posting! What is an AIO?

no you dont listen to pjd get an AIO wish I had put more research in it! But the demo made it look so easy!

I don't understand what your saying hear. I agree with pdj on the mini-jet. I also sold mine. It does the job well but it leaks and the drip tray never siphoned out like it should.

The Enolmatic is by far the best of all worlds but it's expensive.

On a budget the All in One is the way to go.

F@peaches: Got it. I will definitely check out the All In One system by Enolmatic. Thank you guys again for the advice. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend! :) Take care. Rocco.

F@peaches: Got it. I will definitely check out the All In One system by Enolmatic. Thank you guys again for the advice. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend! :) Take care. Rocco.

Rocco, Maybe we confused you. The Enomatic and the All-IN-One are two separate machines.

@ Peaches: Thanks for posting! What is an AIO?

runningwolf now you have me confused:slp and sorry as I was posting what I meant by the previous post "I could see how it could confuse" I lost connection..

Ok, this is good. So there are two options / alternatives to the Mini Jet. Who makes the All in One? Which one would you use to filter 6 gallon batches? I really appreciate this information! Thanks, Rocco.

@Sour Grapes, and Lone Star: Thanks! I just checked out the website for the All in One. Does it filter the wine as well? Take care, Rocco.

Talk with Steve at All In One. He has all the information about what you need to set up the vacuum pump to filter using a relatively inexpensive who me house filter cartridge. It is what many if us use now. There are also a few threads on these forums about filtering and the AIO pump.

Sent from my iPad using Wine Making

Thank you so much. This has been a very educational day for me. :) This community is so nice. I looked at the AIO setup worth the filter. So nice. I think I'm going to follow your lead. I really appreciate your help. I would have bought the Mini Jet. Have a great weekend everybody! Take care. Rocco.

Wow - I sleep in a bit - and wake up to this thread

Thanks everyone for answering NoobVinter questions and guiding him as well.

NoobVinter - IT is best to PM me with a phone # and I will be more than happy to discuss any questions or concerns you have over the phone - I find that talking is a much better way of communication.

Hello everyone. Thanks to the members and a call from Steve, I got the help I needed. I just bought the All in One and really look forward to setting up the filter system. Thanks again to you all, have a great weekend. Take care. Rocco.

I guess Steve didn't tell you about the pump burning out on them after 6 months of use. JUST KIDDING!! Steve is a prime example of world class customer service. You won't be sorry. The AIO is about the best thing most home winemakers will ever need.

I don't understand what your saying hear. I agree with pdj on the mini-jet. I also sold mine. It does the job well but it leaks and the drip tray never siphoned out like it should.

The Enolmatic is by far the best of all worlds but it's expensive.

On a budget the All in One is the way to go.

what I was trying to say to the noob was "no he didn't want a mini jet" I got one and I wish I had done more research on it but they made it look so easy on the demo." I also have a problem with it leaking and the drip tray also :ft

Latest posts

Back