• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Buon Vino Mini Jet

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could of offered to sell mine to him but that wouldn't be playing nice, the first and second time I used it worked fine and I flushed it before and after filtering so I knew it wasn't anything I did. Think I might call the company to see if there is anything they will do about it. But don't want to waste time and money to send it back, just to have them send it back as is. Did you try to take advantage of the warrenty?

Could of offered to sell mine to him but that wouldn't be playing nice, the first and second time I used it worked fine and I flushed it before and after filtering so I knew it wasn't anything I did. Think I might call the company to see if there is anything they will do about it. But don't want to waste time and money to send it back, just to have them send it back as is. Did you try to take advantage of the warrenty?

Is that the only problem as it leaks and the drip tray ? If so that is a common issue with that filtering system, if it is a motor issue (I had one that was locked up ) I believe it costed quite a bit to be shipped to Canada from the US.

I did find this helpful tip on their website -

Maintenance & Set-up Tips for Buon Vino Wine Filters
Clean your machine before and after each use. It is recommended that you flush 5 gallons of clean water through the pump before and after use. It is a good idea to use warm water to help release residual sugar.

Are your filter pads installed properly? Ensure that all holes on the unit and pads are lined up. Super Jet – coarse side of the pad faces motor. Mini Jet – coarse side of the pad faces handwheels

Did you wet your filter pads before inserting them into the machine? This allows the plates to create a seal around the outside of the pads when you tighten down the plates.

Lubricate the following parts with petroleum jelly (Vaseline) to create a good seal on the filter pads. Super Jet – front tightening screw. Mini Jet – tightening screw threads on the 2 bolts for the handwheels.

yes I did all that, I studied before I used it. Wouldn't touch it until I studied all the ins and outs like I said it worked properly the first couple times then not so much.. it's been at rest for a couple months gonna try it again in a few months was thinking maybe I should flush it with warm water b/w uses. What do you think Steve?

yes I did all that, I studied before I used it. Wouldn't touch it until I studied all the ins and outs like I said it worked properly the first couple times then not so much.. it's been at rest for a couple months gonna try it again in a few months was thinking maybe I should flush it with warm water b/w uses. What do you think Steve?

I just PM'd you

Latest posts

Back