Vote for label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJBanks

Reaction score
Everyones thoughts

VFliteFinal.jpg
[/IMG]

VFdarkFinal.jpg
[/IMG]

If it's going on a clear bottle, I prefer the first one. If it's going on a yellow based glass I think the black will look nice.

The second one has a much more subtle blend of colours from the text to the peacock and a matching colour scheme to the picture. First one is more abrubt in the transitions but will use less ink in the printing if you are worried about such things. My vote... #2.

Those are both beautiful Rob. I agree with Allie, depending on what bottle they go on would determine my preference.

Very nice indeed!!!!

Still playing with that program a bit. Great to see it can help you create such wonderful work!

Troy

I find the hard part is blending the artwork and the text. You've done that nicely. The second one POPS but like others have said it may depend on the bottle choice. You don't want a label to overpower the beauty of the contents of the bottle.

Nice work, I like them both but #2 seems a little more 'stylish' with the black background.

Latest posts

Back