Vinyl Cut Italian Montepulciano Label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonzo46307

Reaction score
I just thought I'd experiment...

929131208_7wHHi-M.jpg

Peace,
Bob

Freaking awesome. I had someone else who worked with vinyl and made a few labels and they too were great.

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but I have been thinking about making some of these for my brother in laws beers for the last year, and now that I finally see it done, I think I'll bite the bullet and cut some out for him! thanks.

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but I have been thinking about making some of these for my brother in laws beers for the last year, and now that I finally see it done, I think I'll bite the bullet and cut some out for him! thanks.

let us know some specifics. it looks awesome, but i wouldn't know where to begin...keep us updated!

let us know some specifics. it looks awesome, but i wouldn't know where to begin...keep us updated!

First you need access to a vinyl cutter and plotting software. I'm lucky, we have a sign shop at work. Being the tech support guy, I kinda know how everything works there.

Peace,
Bob

First you need access to a vinyl cutter and plotting software. I'm lucky, we have a sign shop at work. Being the tech support guy, I kinda know how everything works there.

Peace,
Bob

3m makes a "clear" label, i'm sure it's not vinyl. i wonder if it would work?

I don't think that clear would work well. I have a vinyl cutter here at home and I get vinyl scraps on eBay and locally that would be great for this.

Latest posts

Back