Quantcast

Vinyl Cut Italian Montepulciano Label

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Freaking awesome. I had someone else who worked with vinyl and made a few labels and they too were great.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
WOW, thats really sharp. I love it!:b

Julie

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nce label, I like that.

diegodangers

Junior
Reaction score
Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but I have been thinking about making some of these for my brother in laws beers for the last year, and now that I finally see it done, I think I'll bite the bullet and cut some out for him! thanks.

countrygirl

Reaction score
Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but I have been thinking about making some of these for my brother in laws beers for the last year, and now that I finally see it done, I think I'll bite the bullet and cut some out for him! thanks.
let us know some specifics. it looks awesome, but i wouldn't know where to begin...keep us updated!

gonzo46307

Reaction score
let us know some specifics. it looks awesome, but i wouldn't know where to begin...keep us updated!
First you need access to a vinyl cutter and plotting software. I'm lucky, we have a sign shop at work. Being the tech support guy, I kinda know how everything works there.

Peace,
Bob

countrygirl

Reaction score
First you need access to a vinyl cutter and plotting software. I'm lucky, we have a sign shop at work. Being the tech support guy, I kinda know how everything works there.

Peace,
Bob
3m makes a "clear" label, i'm sure it's not vinyl. i wonder if it would work?

diegodangers

Junior
Reaction score
I don't think that clear would work well. I have a vinyl cutter here at home and I get vinyl scraps on eBay and locally that would be great for this.

Latest posts