Vinoshipper and Square POS

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We use Square as our POS has anyone been able to integrate Vinoshipping into the online section of Square. I'm working on it but don't want to reinvent the wheel. Would love any help

Nope. We just keep them separate. Not saying it can't be done, but I haven't tried. We use vinoshipper for the online sales (shipping and winery pick up) and square for the in-house sales.

I've found that vinoshipper can be a little buggy. Items can be displayed in a product basket even if there are none available and you've selected to hide it. We've also had trouble with some case discounts being applied where it would only give a 6 bottle discount. So it's probably best that it isn't tied too tightly to our system.

No. I need to separately merge the sales in a database.

The items can be linked in the database with a lookup table to merge the items in each system.

The other bummer is that the vinoshipper sales report only summarizes the bottles sold for the time period rather than providing an item sales detail by date. That data is in a column in the transactions for the timeframe as an array but needs to be split out.

How do you guys like Square POS? Any thoughts/feedback for a possible tasting room management implementation would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back