Packlab Vino Italiano kits no more?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougS

Junior
Reaction score
It appears that all of the Vino Italiano series Paklab kits are no longer for sale on amazon or anywhere else. They are cheap kits but they have their uses. Anyone have information on what is going on?

I had heard that they were discontinuing them and possibly replacing with something else. I agree that they are fun to play around with. I made 2 pretty decent wines from them, a decent Barolo, still aging and Chardonnay. I wanted to get the Barolo again to try some things and I cant get it. I hope that they replace them soon. It seems that there are very few of the cheaper kits on Amazon including reserve du chateau and Chateau classico. I am worried that all the cheap kits are disappearing from Amazon, but I guess I will have to step it up to better kits.

I had heard that they were discontinuing them and possibly replacing with something else. I agree that they are fun to play around with. I made 2 pretty decent wines from them, a decent Barolo, still aging and Chardonnay. I wanted to get the Barolo again to try some things and I cant get it. I hope that they replace them soon. It seems that there are very few of the cheaper kits on Amazon including reserve du chateau and Chateau classico. I am worried that all the cheap kits are disappearing from Amazon, but I guess I will have to step it up to better kits.

Or add them to a bunch of grapes, ferment, and then make some grappa! I actually found the Rosso Italiano and some local grapes do a good job.

Latest posts

Back