• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vinmetrica SC-55 MLA test equipment

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveMcC

Escaping the prison of past and future with wine.
Reaction score
Selling an opened but unused Vinmetrica SC-55 Malic Acid test equipment kit. Price is $125 shipping included and case, normally $185. Upgrading to an SC-300 and happy to just use paper chromatography for the time being. Will likely regret it. Measure accurate levels of Malic Acid before and after MLF. All pipettes, and vials included. Will ship with solutions, but they are 2 years old.
vinmetrica-sc55.jpg

Yes. Price is $125 which includes shipping as said in my post above. Let me know if you want to purchase and I will ship out immediately once payment is received. Thanks for your interest. This unit measures ML acid levels much more accurately. I debated keeping it, but decided to let it go for now.

Yes. Price is $125 which includes shipping as said in my post above. Let me know if you want to purchase and I will ship out immediately once payment is received. Thanks for your interest. This unit measures ML acid levels much more accurately. I debated keeping it, but decided to let it go for now.
. I would go $100.00 shipped. Since the reagents are 2 years old, the refill kit is $56.00 plus shipping and tax. Probably puts it closer to $65.00. ($125.00 + $65.00 = $190.00) MoreWine sells the new entire kit for $185.00 plus tax, but free shipping.

Just FYI I have listed this at the original price on eBay. Let me know if still interested. I will honor our discussed price.

Latest posts

Back