vineyard mapping app

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmanto

Reaction score
We are looking for a windows or android app which can map my vineyard to track plant type, state of vigor, growth and if diseased.....any help is appreciated...
Mark.

Skip the app, just ask some questions, there are enough people on here who could help answer your questions. as for mapping, I use a note pad and pencil, old school here. With an app you still have to do all the input, I still find I can do a lot of things faster with a pad of paper and pen than I can on the computer/smartphone.
How many plants are we talking about?

Skip the app, just ask some questions, there are enough people on here who could help answer your questions. as for mapping, I use a note pad and pencil, old school here. With an app you still have to do all the input, I still find I can do a lot of things faster with a pad of paper and pen than I can on the computer/smartphone.
How many plants are we talking about?

Hey. ..about 1700..we have most of data in an excel spreadsheet now. .but its difficult to analyze and link to a graphic/ specific location on a Google map image I downloaded on net.

Latest posts

Back