Vin Fier Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJBanks

Reaction score
These are the labels I am working on. Please give me your thoughts and input.

picture.php
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I see them! and they are some real nice labels.

They measure out at 3.25" x 5.5". As all can see, I am a big fan of Peacocks.

Last edited:
While searching the web I ran across a FREE desktop publishing program called PagePlus SE from Serif. I downloaded it and set fourth on my adventure. Super easy program to use. The SE is their free, somewhat limited program. I have since purschased the PagePlus X4 version for $49.95. There is so much more one can accomplish with the X4 version but the free SE version works great.

http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/pageplus/index.asp

real sharp RJ, Good work I like them. I hope the wine is just as good!! LOL

I downloaded the free version yesterday and played with it for a few hours today. I can't give a qualified, "I recommend it" yet, but I really like it. It is no where as complex as some of the others out there, but from what I can tell so far it is everything the average Joe, or Jill could want. Obviously it can do more than just wine labels, and there is an option in there to create your labels in the Avery Label layouts.

If anyone is looking for a decent home Desktop Publishing Suite, I would say give this a look.

Thanks RJ for the link.

Troy

It is great what you can do with a good software package. I'm on my forth computer using the same software that I started out doing graphics 100 years ago.....ok, maybe my math is off a tad.

Point being, get good with a graphics program and it can take good care of you for a long time, no need to continually upgrade if it's a good program.

Back