verdict

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sage

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A guy was on trial for murder and if convicted, would get the electric chair. His brother found out that a redneck was on the jury and figured he would be the one to bribe. He told the redneck that he would be paid $10,000 if he could convince the rest of the jury to reduce the charge to manslaughter.

The jury was out an entire week and returned with a verdict of manslaughter.

After the trial, the brother went to the redneck's home, told him what a great job he had done and paid him the $10,000.

The redneck replied that it wasn't easy to convince the rest of the jury to change the charge to manslaughter. They all wanted to let him go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While two families were waiting in line to enter the museum, their two 5-year-old boys were getting acquainted.

"My name is Joshua. What's yours?" asked the first boy. "Adam" replied the second.

"My daddy is a doctor. What does YOUR daddy do for a living?" asked Joshua. Adam proudly replied "My daddy is a lawyer".
"Honest?" asked Joshua.
"No, just the regular kind" replied Adam.

Back