Venison

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The photo of the moose in harness has been widely publicized as being a hoax, but nobody has come forth yet saying, "Aw..ya caught me."
Anyway, this shot is from a moose farm in Russia:

pd240919.jpg

The photo in the harnes is NOT a hoax. There have been many photos similar to this here from Alaska. And I never said milking a Moose couldn't be done, it is just something I would never do.:d

here is a thread I posted a while back, it was then but still reminds me of this increasingly ridiculous discusion. LOL!

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2713

Yes, it still beats living in the city!!

Troy
:D
:tz

Haha! Your moose-in-the-living room is classic. My worst visitor was a young skunk last summer that would have walked in, if my dog gate hadn't been up.
I'm glad I have a dog, and not cats. The cats I lived with would watch a bear eat you, and laugh. My dog tried to tear up the kitchen floor to get at a pack rat underneath.

mid, we can only hope that ladiy was indeed milking a Female Moose!ROTF hoping to control myself before I get tossed out of here.LOL

OP, please send me the link where you found those pics, I am half Pollack and there are those in my family that will believe anything.

Latest posts

Back