Variable Capacity Tank Sale at Adventures in Homebrewing

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbird1

Reaction score
I'm never sure where to put threads like this, but saw what looked to be a pretty good deal on some stainless steel tanks at AIH. Sizes from 100L all the way to 1000L. They're 26% off. The site says they'll call you with a shipping quote, so that should be factored in too. I've always been pleased in dealing with them and their shipping prices on normal-sized things have been fair.

Have to admit that they are great prices. If you need to ship them, however, the shipping costs would drive the price higher than if I simply bought at my local. In short, I think it is a wash.

Have to admit that they are great prices. If you need to ship them, however, the shipping costs would drive the price higher than if I simply bought at my local. In short, I think it is a wash.
That's what I wasn't sure of. Did you get a quote from them? Looks like they are based out of Michigan, so it might be better for others, if they are closer by.

I always try to shop local, if the prices are relatively close, but I thought this might be an exception for someone in the market.

Latest posts

Back