Vacuum Transfer Wine Pump Giveaway

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember if I posted on this or not but liked on FB. THanks,

You have been liked through my facebook account! I'm crossing my digital fingers.

Liked on Facebook, if I've done it correctly!

following on twitter also!

WineMakingTalk.com is proud to announce the release of the All In One Vacuum Transfer Wine Pump Contest.

slide0001_image005.jpg

Up for grabs is a brand new Allinone Vacuum Transfer Wine Pump that features:

• Odorless and oil-free – vacuum pump
  • Light weight- approx. 6 lbs and well balanced
  • Durable plastic housing is easy to clean
  • All adapters, fittings and hoses (no racking canes)
  • In-line vacuum release control
  • 2 speed filling control
  • Consistent liquid height and no overfill spillage
  • Can be used to bottle with any shape or size bottles
  • Easily degas wine (Co2 removal)
More information: http://allinonewinepump.com/

In order to enter you must complete AT LEAST ONE of the following and then reply to this thread with which one you did.

1. Refer someone to WineMakingTalk. Make sure they enter your exact user name into the referral box upon registration. Only referals after 3/14/2012 will count.
  2. Like us on Facebook. (https://www.facebook.com/winemakingtalk)
  3. Follow us on Twitter. (Twitter)
  4. Post a link to the contest on another website.

Contest Details

On April 1st we will close this Giveaway, put all the names in a box and draw one winner on April 2nd in a live drawing.

The winner will have 24 hours from the time the winner is posted to this thread to claim the prize.

In order to claim you must send TxBrew a private message with your name and full address. If you do not respond with your address within that time a new winner will be chosen. The same rules apply to the next winner.

Legal

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to WMT PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas *****. Entries must be received by April 1st, 2012. All contests are void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winners are responsible for all taxes or customs fees. Free shipping to anywhere in USA. The image shown is not the actual pump, differences between that photograph and the actual product may vary.

on twitter too!

I want to win a pump!

I liked you on Facebook! My name is Luke Mathews.

This looks like a cool forum so hopefully we can chat soon.

Cheers,
Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back