Vacuum pump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers
Reaction score
And what do you use?
Sorry, I didn't mean to be cryptic!

I don't have a picture to show you because I lent it to someone else. I use a 1-quart mason jar. I took the lid and drilled two holes, and then glued two elbowed hose barbs in the lid. (See picture below.) I goobered the joint up with silicone sealant.

cmason1957

CRS Sufferer
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
O'Fallon, MO - Just NorthWest of St. Louis, MO

I don't have a picture to show you because I lent it to someone else. I use a 1-quart mason jar. I took the lid and drilled two holes, and then glued two elbowed hose barbs in the lid. (See picture below.) I goobered the joint up with silicone sealant
Is goobered a technical term of some sort? 😄😄😄

wineview

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score

I don't have a picture to show you because I lent it to someone else. I use a 1-quart mason jar. I took the lid and drilled two holes, and then glued two elbowed hose barbs in the lid. (See picture below.) I goobered the joint up with silicone sealant.

The elbow pictured is something I considered. Then I found these rubber grommets in my drawer and set up the photo enclosed. The bucket is only for testing purposes with water. image.jpg

hounddawg

Dawg
Reaction score
The average lay person may not understand this but Paul slathered the goob on that thingamajig.
um,, seems you boys have slathered the bull $hit quite liberally ,,,
Dawg

layman? is that some of that alternative life style stuff, aw heck to each their own, BUT I AINT GOING CAMPING WITH @Johnd nor @mainshipfred ,,,
Dawg

hounddawg

Dawg
Reaction score

@sour_grapes why would you loan out a picture, me,, I'd gone to wally world and had that pic, copied
Dawg

Johnd

WMT Supporter
Reaction score
layman? is that some of that alternative life style stuff, aw heck to each their own, BUT I AINT GOING CAMPING WITH @Johnd nor @mainshipfred ,,,
Dawg
Let me put layman into layman’s terms for you…… The term derives from the 16th-century idiom "in plain English", meaning "in clear, straightforward language". Another name for the term, layman's terms, is derived from the idiom "in layman's terms" which refers to language phrased simply enough that a layperson, or common person, can understand.

cmason1957

CRS Sufferer
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
O'Fallon, MO - Just NorthWest of St. Louis, MO
Let me put layman into layman’s terms for you…… The term derives from the 16th-century idiom "in plain English", meaning "in clear, straightforward language". Another name for the term, layman's terms, is derived from the idiom "in layman's terms" which refers to language phrased simply enough that a layperson, or common person, can understand.
But does that take into account a southern common person or a northerner??

just poking at @hounddawg no offense meant to anyone.

Latest posts