RJ Spagnols using 2 kits for one batch without additional water being added

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for your reply to my question. I will certainly give the fruit a try in the future. Sounds really good and the addition of the fishing line to hold the fruit in the carboy will be tried shortly.
Have a nice day.

I made the Meritage Wine Kit as per the instructions, it’s a very good kit.

Thanks for the information concerning the kit. I am getting excited and since you have made it can you tell me if it is sweet even a little bit? I very much dislike sweet wine and I have read that with the addition of the sweet pack is not desirable for those who really like dry wine. I would hate to end up with 25-30 bottles of something I would not drink.
Thanks

Thanks for the information concerning the kit. I am getting excited and since you have made it can you tell me if it is sweet even a little bit? I very much dislike sweet wine and I have read that with the addition of the sweet pack is not desirable for those who really like dry wine. I would hate to end up with 25-30 bottles of something I would not drink.
Thanks

To me it has a dry wine taste but it’s not a big dry wine like a Cabernet if that makes sense but everyone’s taste buds are different, I like All Wines dry, sweet, dessert so I’m probably not a good person person to answer your question. Maybe go with 1/3 of the flavor pack or as other suggested none at all. 🤔

Latest posts

Back