Ur First Kiss With Her When

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manku007

Reaction score
Hi All ,

Hi and Hello Each and Every Member present in this forum don't get it wrong it is not a wrong question,:)

I means to say that what was ur age when U take a first sip of wine or alcohol, and what kind of environment was that, Please if u can share with us.::

All you have to do is tell what was ur age at that time and the occasion if u can else just age is fine. :D

My age is 24 when I have taken my first sip of Whisky, Since I m living away from my home for study that's why else in home I cannot take alcohol in any means, because I m from India

My friend gave me just one peg to drink and taste, he told me first that let us see u can drink it or not, and something wrong is going on after drinking or not. I just drink that and feel like heaven means good and I was fine, Then I drink daily for about 8 days every day and Now I m interested in making but not drinking, means drinking is less and making is more, when I learn then I will drink. :b

Hope that all of u will show ur interest in this topic and share ur first kiss :: talk with us and other funny things too.

I guess my First taste of Alcohol was when i was about 10 years old... asking my dad for a sip of his beer he coveted so much... As you can imagine... i hated it then... Tasted disgusting... and at that age... i dont think the fact it was OLDSTYLE made any difference :).... Eventually i grew to like Beer... more so the effects of it.... i never liked wine until i started working in the culinary industy 22-23 years old.... I figured as a chef i would need to know a thing or two about wine....i forced myself to drink dry, red wines... and eventually i got a taste for them..... now i crave reds and whites....And apparently now at 26, my girlfriend says im a beer snob... if i can see all the way through it.... i wont drink it. :b

Probably 14 with my friends and a bottle of Rocking Chair which is a whiskey for those who are not familiar. I was sick for a few days from that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that's amazing to listen all that about u all, I m just shocked but it's ok now I m ok, Great and nice to listen that, thanks for answering.

Hope there are more people to come :D

My first beer was a warm can split with my grandmother. We would drink a half beer with ice in it and watch Hee hay on TV. A big treat for me then. Age..... dang too much beer since then ha ha.... oh 8 years old or so.

I sipped dad's bud light, or in the winter, red beers when I was very young.
I tried a few other things like strawberry daquiri's when my parents would have a party.

I didn't become a 'drinker' til I was 17 and started making mead in my closet. My first time ever being intoxicated was off my own mead, a cyser that used bread yeast...that was fresh outta primary. didn't even rack/decant, just drank it with suspended lees. It had a strong alcohol bite, kinda like applejack :)

That is just great Malkore Sir, :D
thanks for sharing that experience with us. I m very happy after reading that thanks again hope there will be some more users who can share there experience with us :b

Latest posts

Back