UPS

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsmahoney

Reaction score
I feel really sorry for my UPS man. He has dropped off several kits in the past few months, and they are not light. He stopped in this week and told my husband that I hope your wife isn't drinking all of this.
This is what I have going, what do you have?

Bulk aging: Australian Grenach/Mourvedre ( will bottle this week)
Second Stage: Spanish Tempranillo Cabernet Sauvignon
Second Stage: Nero D' Avola
First Stage: Renaissance Amarone
And waiting to be next: Carmenere, Outback Shiraz, Valpolicella, Amarone, Sangervese.

Edited by: jsmahoney

I personally have a pineapple/apple, a Cabernet Sauvignon (which has been renamed by JWMinnesota to Eldercab Sauvinana) and beet wine. Bert and I have some more, but those aren't just mine in the making.

Bulk aging: WE Select Estate Oreogon Yamhill Pinot Noir (just bottled)

WE Select Estate Washington Columbia Valley Reisling
MM All Juice Johannisburg Reisling

Raspberry Wine (scratch)

Ginger Peach Mead

Cranberry/Pomegranate Juice wine (just bottled)

Second Stage: MM Renaissance Luna di Miele

About to begin: MM All Juice Blances des Chateaux

Bottled: WE Select Estate Oregon Yamhill Pinot Gris

BlackberryMead

WE Symphony

Next to order: Have to check the camera installed at George's store to see what he is out of stock. The last 3 times I have ordered he has been out and thus he has accused me of spying on his shop!!! LOL
smiley2.gif

Waiting is getting harder and harder to do!!!
smiley2.gif

Wow looking at that list is kinda surprising to me since I just started in Jan.07 with wines. The blackberry meadwas started Oct 06.
Edited by: docbee

Janet,

Unless you are purchasing your kits from someone else, you don't need to worry aboutthe UPS man. I use FedEx almost exclusively. Tried UPS, but had way, way too much damage.

geocorn said:
Janet,

Unless you are purchasing your kits from someone else, you don't need to worry aboutthe UPS man. I use FedEx almost exclusively. Tried UPS, but had way, way too much damage.

NOPE! George, I only purchase from you, I don't see the need or reason to go anywhere else. Great Service, Great people, Great price, Greatwebsite/forum. You have always been there for me in the beginning and I know if I need something, don't understand something, and just want some information or a good conversation you'll be there.

Coming home from work and finding my order on the front enclosed porch, I feel for the "FedEx" personnel for the packages are sometimes heavy with the wine kits. I only place them in the wine room until later, the FedEx brings them up a small flight of stairs.

Latest posts

Back