Update

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok folks, i know that I have not been around much, and for that I am sorry.

I am truly enjoying life. It has been almost nine months since my abrupt retirement, and life has never been so good.

One of my big projects (other than dealing with the Everest size mountain of accumulated stuff) has been drafting a cook book filled with all of the family's great Hungarian recipes. It is currently 180 pages long with over 60 recipes. I plan on making hard copies and handing them down to all my nieces and nephews.

Right now I am sipping on my 2016 Merlot, watching an old movie on the tv, warming myself by the fire, and just enjoying the fact that I do not need to worry about the snow and getting to work in the morning.

Miss all of you and will stay closer in future.
JohnT.

Yes retirement can be rewarding and eventually you lose track of the time a day that's when you'll think, I need to do something different ,and you,ll figure it out that's when you'll really be retired.
How about teaching wine making? Your an excellent wine maker pass it on to the next generation.

Good hearing from you John. One of the benifits that comes with age. Sounds like things are great. Arne.

You can imagine how busy I am right now .

I'm in the middle of trying to set up a new winery while at the same time getting all my affairs in order to move to Georgia .
Still I meant to winemaking and being able to offer a class in winemaking techniques sounds like a great idea .
Once I am settled my plan is to get something that involves me with winemaking going .

I had my last glass of wine last night . It was my 2016 Merlot .
It was soft and buttery . Malolactic fermentation definitely took hold on this one .
Only 39 days left till I can have another glass .

Back