Update for me

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom

Reaction score
Some of you have been wondering where I've been. Usually you see me here alot answering your questions.
Well the fact is I've been sick since last December. Everything seams stable for now. Wine making has not been on the top of my list. Fear not I am not going anywhere. I would like to thank all who PMed me and your prayers on this. I will jump in now and then. Had to sell (donation) some wine to stay on top of things. Kinda tough when you have a little over 1,200 bottles from over 2,000. Looks like the other mods are doing a great job in my absence.

We are standing behind you and praying for you. Hang tough!!!

well Tom best of luck and health to you..... I've been in a similar boat myself so keep on keeping on and you should be fine just never give up

Tom even when you were not coming on that often, you still seem to be able to spot those spammers and nail them!!!!!!!!!!!

As I have said before, I think of you often and I am so rooting for you to make it thru this rough time. Keep up the fight we all are praying for you. :b

You have well over 10,000 members behind you Tom! Thanks for coming on and letting us know how its going. You still have more wine then me!!!!! LOL

Hey Tom, good to hear from you.Been thinking a lot about you lately. Thanks for the update. We still haven't seen your side kick Troy in probably 6 months.

Hope all is well, I can only imagine what is going on. Good to hear from you. I was just thinking about you the other day when I was on. Keep up the strong fight.

Hi buddy

HAVEN'T FORGOT YOU JUST GOT BUSY ON THE STREET,WITH IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO I'LL COME UP THERE AND INSTALL THE BASEMENT SINK,WILL GIVE YOU A CALL......YOURS JP:pic MAY BE WE CAN DO SOME BOTTLING ALSO,WHAT DO YOU THINK:hug?

Hey Tom - glad to hear from you!!

Have been thinking of you and doing a lot of praying for you - hang in there bud - we are all here for you...

Leaving for VT tomorrow. Getting back late Monday. Maybe next week sometime.

HAVEN'T FORGOT YOU JUST GOT BUSY ON THE STREET,WITH IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO I'LL COME UP THERE AND INSTALL THE BASEMENT SINK,WILL GIVE YOU A CALL......YOURS JP:pic MAY BE WE CAN DO SOME BOTTLING ALSO,WHAT DO YOU THINK:hug?

update;

Well today I got the infusion of my blood via provengs.
This completes part 1
So far no side effects.

That sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like things are starting to look up for you, I am VERY happy to hear this.

As always you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am thrilled for you Tom! I hope it goes well and you begin to get better.

I am off in the morning to get a bone marrow biopsy. Should be fun! Yeah, right! But I would rather get this than what you had to go through.

Back