Unnecessary comments

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troy if you did not BS so much we would know what is true and what is not. I have my doubts. I have never met you nor have I been to Alaska but you have people on here believing we are hunting buddies and such. You are an asset to this forum and we enjoy your posts. Just don't make us question your intentions.

Then I reach out and shake your hand. I accept your appology. Please be sensitive, we are all in this together man. This is a tough world, we need to look out for our neighbors, it is the only way we are to survive, it is far to rough of a world to get by on are own!

Troy

Dan, I never asked you to believe anything have I? be careful your ownself. We joke, insensitive comments that you missed are way different! Let the water flow under the bridge, today is a new day. besides it was you who posted the hunting pictures!!!!

Troy

OK i been lurking on the sideline to long..

GROUP HUG !!!
:hug :hug :hug
I hope now we can be more civilized and get back to the topic of wine.
Allie is correct as we (mods) need to be neutral. That is hard to do.

I have never been anything but civilized and respectful since the day I came into this forum, sarcastic yes, but insensitive, never.

We are still amonst friends. The water has flowed under the bridge, let it flow!

Okay, thanks all for apologizing to each other and to us, now lets make some freaking wine!!!!!!!!!! Or Beer, or just drink some with some alcohol but do it responsibly and dontgo posting on here if you do get ripped please!

Thats the only problem with drinking, words we would usually keep to ourself slip out.

It also makes ugly people look good in low light. Which can be good or bad, depending. :h

Wow... looks like I picked a good time to get busy at work and not log in for a week.

Wow- I am so happy I missed this drama! But remain a dedicated member of this forum :)

:slp:slp:slpI had to goggle beer goggles to find out what it was!! EEE Gaads, I remember waking up in the morning to some nightmares :):):)

Being a canid you probably chewed your leg off to get away, right?

That's not funny. :(

Nah. I knew my wife was the one for me when we were 16 yrs old and never strayed. It's easy to be faithful when you look like me. :)

Back