Ultimatum

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlamingoEmporium

Reaction score
Wife went to put something in the chest freezer and I said, “no room” she sez ‘why is that’ I reply “fruit and steaks and spaghetti sauce“ .

she retorts, “you were going to use that fruit up making wine I thought”

well guys, happy spouse, happy house. 🍷🥂🍷🥂🍾🤷🏼‍♂️You don’t need to ask me twice to ferment fruit !!!

i cant wait to go grocery shopping Wednesday and put sugar in the cart and hear her say “ we have three bags of sugar in the pantry. 🫤 Nope

Freezer = 8 lbs mango and 2 lbs passion fruit lighter. I even cleaned out the fruit drawer in the fridge, and put in some fresh passion fruit.
95301339-F2C6-4B26-8E26-B62B71DB8A8A.jpeg

Wife went to put something in the chest freezer and I said, “no room” she sez ‘why is that’ I reply “fruit and steaks and spaghetti sauce“ .

she retorts, “you were going to use that fruit up making wine I thought”

well guys, happy spouse, happy house. 🍷🥂🍷🥂🍾🤷🏼‍♂️You don’t need to ask me twice to ferment fruit !!!

i cant wait to go grocery shopping Wednesday and put sugar in the cart and hear her say “ we have three bags of sugar in the pantry. 🫤 Nope

Freezer = 8 lbs mango and 2 lbs passion fruit lighter. I even cleaned out the fruit drawer in the fridge, and put in some fresh passion fruit.
View attachment 91245
Well, considering the fact that she is making you. I have to say I respect your can do attitude. Way to stay positive. 😄

You might want to suggest that with another freezer you will never run into this problem again.

Latest posts

Back