WineXpert Twisted Mist 2012

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kerbos5 said:
Yeah its done, turned out nice.

Too bad, you might have been able to transfer a little live yeast from the not stuck one.

I wonder if mixing the two would have helped.

D

Has anyone tried adding tequila to the Margarita and maybe rum or vodka to the pink lemonade?

Does it need it? It may cut down the sweetness some without diluting the flavor. Given the expected 13% alcohol I guess it is already quite potent.

D

Last edited:
I just added the F-pack to the one I had clearing...I bought two kits so I could do 30 bottles of each I put both F-packs of the Hard lemonade and its not to sweet, I don't think it needs any hard liquors/spirits, you can always add that per glass, with the discretion of the person drinking. I'm going to call WE tomorrow and see what they say about the stuck fermentation, if they don't have any suggestions I will just clear and add f-packs and call it good for that batch, but I believe they should at least be aware of the problem, if they aren't already, this doesn't seem to be a one off issue.:wy

Latest posts

Back