Troy - Happy Solstice

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryW

Reaction score
So is it a big deal up there? How did you celebrate?
You seem cheerful today.:)

yeah its a huge deal. but on the other side of the coin its the 2nd anniversary of the passing of my very good old friend Gary. Lung cancer. I miss him dearly. He was my Dads best pal too. My dad left on the 21st of December, the shortest day. So as I celebrate the lomgest day, I remember. I remeber to smile each day and know that friends are an incredible gift!!!

Its a beautiful sunny clear day,About 70F, with a slight breeze. Wonderful day.

I am working on staying drinking for now. been having a great talk with our member Seth on private chat. He made my day, he is not as goofy as he seems. I was glad to hang out with him for while.

Probably going to start a fire if the while comes down a bit and just keep my mind straight.

Sometimes inner reflection is the way to do it.

Today we will have 21 hours, 49 minutes of sunlight. It hasn't and wont be dark for weeks!!!

I would offer you a cold one, but, seeing as you are all the way own there, I will drink it for you.

And what do you mean cheerful today. I am alwys cheerful!! Even on a bad day, I always look for the good, always!!

Happy soltice back at ya!!

:)

Last edited:
Sorry about your friend, it's a puzzlement sometimes why things happen at a particular time, but I like to trust that there is a good reason for everything.
Go ahead and drink that one and I'll have one here.LOL
Larry

I shall. I think I am going to go and take a waalk in the woods for a minute.

Tundra is sqishy and resilient.

I need to find a spot.
Use your own imagination.
LOL

Latest posts

Back