Tropical Goose Punch

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
want dont you PM me. I will give yu my private email. I still think you arent getting it.

i clicked on his name next to his avatar clicked send PM and i got this message just now.

arcticsid has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove arcticsid from the recipient list and send the message again.

No thats not it. I just repliedto Dan. Let me pop over to the PM screen and see if for some reason I inadvertently changed a settings. I dont use or like PM all that much. I PM Wade all the time and it works fine.

I'll look into it.

Okay, I just looked, The only thing I seen wasa box that was checked that said only to recieve PMs from moderators or those on my contacts list. I unchecked it so that wa probably the problem. I dont use PM all that much. I prefer to use my private email.

But I think that solved it Seth. Try again.

I dont like the PM much. As far as I know admin and mods can read anyones PM's, takes the P out of PM.

E mail me anytime at my address provided.

I dont do instant messaging, just drop me an email. I will explain how to turn e mail into a chat.

NIKKI the day you stop laughing will be a tough day for all of us.

You make us all smile with your laughter!!!:)

Ok i just tried some of my Tropical Goose Punch and it taste amazingly good. Its not like "Great" But for something so easy to make it is a win win everytime.

one day after i fermentation has stopped it as already begun to clear. I think at this rate it will be clear within 5 days. I did freeze it and let un thaw so maybe that is speeding things up

Latest posts

Back