Traveling through Carrollton Texas

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdcl1977

Reaction score
On the way to New Mexico and stopped by The Wine Makers Toy Store. I met Brian and Joseph. They were very helpful and gave a tour of the store and projects. Joseph has several batches Sangiovese, each has a different water source, it will be interesting on the results. Joseph helped me decide on my first red kit. Large selection of kits in stock. There is not a facility like this in the southeast, to bad. The only problem with the store is the address, most GPS will not plot. Just wanted to give them an At-A-Boy.
Jim

Sounds interesting. Did you end up buying lots of "toys". I know I would have.

I did not buy any toys, I am aging my first batch of wine, and right now have pretty much what I need equipment wise. I did pick up a Vinifera Noble Valpolicecella, which will be the third batch, I start my second next week which is a Chardonnay. They had a lot of equipment, even a large stainless steel fermentor. The only other shop I have visited is in Tallahassee, Florida and has a small amount of stock. The Toy Store was an eye opener to this newbie.

To bad George wasnt there. I have never been there but Ive seen enough pictures of the inside to know its a pretty good size store.

Latest posts

Back