Totally amazing

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wade just past 12,000 posts here and 16,000 on FVW's forum for a total of 28,000 posts. Pretty cool. Thanks for everything you do for the hobby!

Ya think he would be speachless by now ......:b

I concur; I've only been on for less than a year and already feel like I know Wade and many other people on the forum. Also just bought a Vacuum pump from Wade and everything was in order. Nothing but praise for the man.

I must admit, there is something about this forum that differs from others. People are very willing to give up their time and experience to help others; I don't get that in other forums. For example I do wood work / furniture making as a second hobby to wine making so I'm on many wood working forums. I don't get the same reaction and help from people and in fact many people are rude. Maybe it's just the wine talking. A toast to Wade and to the others that are frequently offering advise on this forum (Runningwolf, Tom, Ibglowin to name a few)

Happy Birthday Steve!!

You're a youngster, just like me!!!!!

Make it a great day!

Debbie

Latest posts

Back