Today's Luncheon

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dan, i only get lost around the pond, and that was only once!! u do know i drive everywhere all the time right LOL! made it through DC to dulles (AND BACK) just a few nights ago LOL!! ive got a GPS and know how to use it :p i also make trips to baton rouge and back with no adult assistance LOL! just me the car and the kid ..... its not my fault the dang trail was not marked correctly!!!!! LOL!

Ok I stand corrected. Next time you want to take a walk on the trail where your red hood and I follow along!

We would be interested in a winery tour / get go gether depending on what's going on.

Well after the luncheon, and after I got home we opened up pittspur's Reisling. It we very refreshing and enjoyable. After the graduation we had people over to the house. We I have got to say, everyone enjoyed the wine. We finished off the Reisling, the Wild Cherry Pinot Noir, and we opened the Sangiovese.

Tomorrow is the grad party, hopefully the weather holds out.

When't the plane leave for New Zealand.

Doug remember the 3 "P's"

Pace Yourself, Pace Yourself, Pace Yourself:br

Alright so far Dan and Dave's wines have been consumed. Both were very very good. Dave your Riesling is a tad sweeter than what I made mine. (I just picked a s.g. and went for it). Dan's Blackberry had that really good blackberry taste.

I only hope I can live up to all of your expectations.
Thanks again everybody! :br

Doug remember the 3 "P's"

Pace Yourself, Pace Yourself, Pace Yourself:br

I did pace myself, Sad thing about it I only got a taste of the Pinot Noir, I did have a glass of the Sangiovese after everyone left. Everyone who had them enjoyed them. Our friend said the Pinot Noir was refreshing and had good flavor with the cherry.

Steve, you know how stressful it is then your children graduate. Only have 15 more years until the next one. Of course there will be a college graduation in between there.

Marilyn is telling everyone about this luncheon. She can't wait for the next. Dan it looks like the week before or after the 4th we'll head north to a few wineries and stores. Need champagne bottles closures and probablyget more carboys.

Marilyn is telling everyone about this luncheon. She can't wait for the next. Dan it looks like the week before or after the 4th we'll head north to a few wineries and stores. Need champagne bottles closures and probablyget more carboys.

Steve, carboys are pretty inexpensive up here. About $32 for 6 gallon. We tried your blueberry/pomegranite and peach/mango tonight. Both were very good. We had friends over for my wife's birthday and everyone enjoyed them.

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying their wine. Waiting to hear from Julie. We are going to open the skeeter pee this Sunday at my Granddaughters birthday party.

I have a feeling I'll be making that soon. REAL SOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying their wine. Waiting to hear from Julie. We are going to open the skeeter pee this Sunday at my Granddaughters birthday party.

I have a feeling I'll be making that soon. REAL SOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh you will be making it, trust me. It's a good candiadate for a $20.00 better bottle from Premier if you need a carboy. They are out of glass right now. But for $20 you get the better bottle, a bung and the airlock. Hard to go wrong there. I'll probably be picking up a few more in the near future.

Latest posts

Back