Titanium Ninja Throwing Star

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemaker_3352

Reaction score
So i got a flat tire in my tractor - looked to find out what i ran over.

To my surprise - it was a 4 sided titanium ninja throwing star.

Don't know how it got there - i don't remember pissing anybody off.

Post a pic.

picture.php

The bottom right one.

You'd better find out who is upset with you...Ninja are no joking matter, and the only 'message' sent by Ninja involve death, not warnings.

:)

did you keep the one that punctured your tire?
At the least, if confronted by said ninja, it would be the height of insult to use his own weapon on him.

if you did keep it, can you post a picture of it?
are there kids that live nearby, that may have played in the field?\

if not, and you truly believe it to be a ninja, be careful and do not, i repeat, do not, under any circumstances act like a pirate. LOL.

:n

did you keep the one that punctured your tire?
At the least, if confronted by said ninja, it would be the height of insult to use his own weapon on him.

if you did keep it, can you post a picture of it?
are there kids that live nearby, that may have played in the field?\

if not, and you truly believe it to be a ninja, be careful and do not, i repeat, do not, under any circumstances act like a pirate. LOL.

:n

I think it was the neighbor boy - i saw him throwing some things at a tree earlier.

Did you see that's a link? If you have neighbor boys it will always be them.

-father of 2 boys Mud

Last edited:
I always liked to sit alongside the road and wait until some kid came flying down on his bike or skate board. I would have my hands together down on the ground pretending to be holding something.

When the bugger was close I'd tighten my grip on my invisible rope and pull back hard as I stood up. Man to see the look on their faces as they skidded to a halt. HA HA HA HA:):):):)

i was such an instigator

Forget being a ninja... become a jedi and whoop up on that kid.... no ninja would mess with a jedi...:spm:spm:spm

I always liked to sit alongside the road and wait until some kid came flying down on his bike or skate board. I would have my hands together down on the ground pretending to be holding something.

When the bugger was close I'd tighten my grip on my invisible rope and pull back hard as I stood up. Man to see the look on their faces as they skidded to a halt. HA HA HA HA:):):):)

i was such an instigator

YEah - when i was a kid - to keep from getting tee-peed - i would string fishing line around the yard and take a black magic marker and go over it.

Should have seed those kids run into it :)

Latest posts

Back