Time

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Years ago my wife and I bought an electric clock that not only resets after a power outage, but it reset your 2 alarms as well, and will change for daylight savings time.

However the real daylight savings time is not the same that we acknowledge it. Usually 2 weeks prior our clock will spring forward in the spring and back in the fall. We have to change the time then 2 weeks later when daylight time really changes we have to adjust again.

We are used to it now but when it first happened my wife was late for church. As she arrived folks were exiting. Checking her watch she realized what had happened.

She wasn't amused.:):):)

Years ago my wife and I bought an electric clock that not only resets after a power outage, but it reset your 2 alarms as well, and will change for daylight savings time.

However the real daylight savings time is not the same that we acknowledge it. Usually 2 weeks prior our clock will spring forward in the spring and back in the fall. We have to change the time then 2 weeks later when daylight time really changes we have to adjust again.

We are used to it now but when it first happened my wife was late for church. As she arrived folks were exiting. Checking her watch she realized what had happened.

She wasn't amused.:):):)

I think we have the same alarm clock....:)

Thanks for the treadm I was gonna forget and would have been a little early taking the kids to skating tomorrow! :)

We were in Macy's last week and as you enter the store the time is shown on the floor via a proj. above. Pretty cool.

SWEET!!!! AN EXTRA HOUR OF AGING! I'll be able to open my bottles an hour sooner now!
banana2.gif
banana2.gif
banana2.gif

I wish they would settle for one or the other and then leave it that way.
Back when I worked on a farm and could hunt, just about when the season was going to open and you had time in the afternoon to get in the woods, they would change time and it would be dark!

Latest posts

Back