this question just might be a slow witted as I,,,,,

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have been thing, alright calm down) ok,,, i can get some coragateded ,, about 7 g,, to 6 feet across, ,, and about 8 to 10 feet long,,. i live up in the o
Ozark's foothills, and am been thinking, if my hole is deep enough so that my culvertbee , has at least 5 feet of earth above it, soil tends to be mostly red clay, so my temps will be stable, more or less, when relying on mother earth, i hate myself for what I'm fixing to ask,,,
1st I can keep water our.
2nd this is for long storage, say for me a wake, and trip to, the happy hunting grounds,,, '
so, any tips, thoughts, from ways, i have on the old ways from the old cognacs,, old wines, bourbon, corn whiskey, many many old wine,
i am supposedly 1/4 Irish, 1/8 ENGLISH, 1/8 FRENCH, ON DADS SIDE, ON MOMS SIDE Cherokee, Cheyenne and another i forget, i really need to post when soberer, oops aied comanchne,,,because if more brzaves are needed, and s and mre i thend to be sure

Last edited:
My section of NC is red clay, which grows rocks better than anything!

Our builder put a heavy coating on the foundation to keep water out, and in addition ran corrugated pipe along the foundation to wick water away from the foundation. The idea is the less water that is there, the less the coating has to resist.

It helps greatly to bank the foundation so that water runs away from the house.

Back