This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is Cornicopia Peach Chardonnay? Is that a brand? The Hop Head IPA is very nice.

Wade, It's one of those Amazon kits..

Peach Chard Link

As for the IPA, I bottled it over 2 weeks ago, tried the first one over the weekend, and it is by far the best beer I have made to date! I already ordered another kit!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry, I don't know whether to say you're awesome or just plain nuts! I'll stick with awesome but go get something to drink now and get out of the sun!:b

When you run in the winter with 3 layers of sweats on and in ankle deep blowing snow and it's 10 below zero you look forward to days like today.

They call me Manley..

4642_105188791290_687596290_3211383_6315118_n.jpg

This is really me, lol - theres a whole series of photos from picking it off the counter, to tipping it back, and back to the counter... This one just has that 'guilty' look...

4642_104125121290_687596290_3190484_7660599_n.jpg

Then i graduated to hard liquor...

I've since retired (at the age of 22) from drinking most hard liquors... :i

On to the wine! :dg

Okay. Don't know where this pic was takin but it looks as if we had a good time.
Myself, my wife and daughter.

feb 5, 2010 324.jpg

Great pics everyone. Steve, looks like I hope your wife was driving that night!!!!! Your daughter is beautiful.

Good to see yall Steve. Great thread Wade started so we can all place faces to the names on here. Excellent.

I think this was the Crosby, Stills and Nash concert at the Harbor Center Pavillion amphliler theather in portsmouht va. We take a cab to these events. 20 bucks...beats the alternative.

Wade...which one do think is my daughter...HA HA. She just got married June 19th of this year. As you guys suggested the wine I made for the wedding went over VERY WELL. As a matter of fact, by the end of the night people were carrying around and drinking straight out of the (HOT) bottles....green apple riesling and peach appricot chardony. Actually Julie was a big help with this.

Steve, nice family picture. I also like the peach/appricot. Congratulations on the wedding of your daughter. Now you need to get her DNW over to help you replenish your wine.

Nice to finally meet you brother. Somehow I always pictured you as a "mad scientist"

For a while some of us thought you were only 16, but the fake beard hides all that!!!!

LMAO!!:b

Brwosing the forum early this morning, first time I noticed this thread! It's always good to have a picture matched up to a name, so here's mine:

BWForumPic.jpg

yeaH THIS I MEAN

I've always liked the look of the Sportster (even owned one briefly back in the early '80's), but it just doesn't physically fit me. Here's my current ride: '05 Softail Deluxe...

05FLSTN7-24-10.jpg

Pleasure to meet you as well PPB.

No offence at all, but gut feeling tells me educator of some sort. Teacher?

HEY!!!

How does Seth end up with Gray hairs first year in college?

Thats not fair at all. I have a story to tell about each one that I havent' lost yet!!!

LMAO!

Pleasure to meet you as well PPB.

No offence at all, but gut feeling tells me educator of some sort. Teacher?

Well, I have done a lot of training over the years -- retired 4/30/10 after ~24 yrs as an Industrial Safety Engineer for a Dutch conglomerate.

I was close! Nice to put your face to the name all the same!! Glad to have you as a part of the group here.

I owe an updated one myself. I will see about doing that tommorrow. hard to take a picture of yourself, somehow you always end up with flash burn in your eye, and it just never seems to come out well!!

Nice to finally MEET you 2. It is a little more personal once you know what someone looks like!

Back