This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics, Wade. Makes me want another bike!

In the other "bike" pic, sorry but I still don't see 500cc there. It just looks a might small for 500. It is a beautiful bike, though.

This is a Kawasaki Vulcon 500LTD. This is what I see when someone speaks of a 500cc motor. Maybe cc is different across the lake or maybe this one below just has more extras to make it look bigger.

Kawasaki_Vulcan500LTD.jpg

Last edited:
LanMan nice to meet you but what the hell's with the bacon? Now Sarah and the cuke, well I guess she got rid of the rabbit and went vegetarian.

Ah ha ha ha..........wicked funny...........Actually that pic was taken about 8 years ago..........

Thanks for the pics. Nice bacaon and cuke???????????????????????????

Yes, my HUGE cucumbers.......I went away on vacation, came home and that's what they all looked like! They did not taste very good......and were very seedy........but the HUGEST cukes I had ever seen! I had to take a picture.

Yes, my HUGE cucumbers.......I went away on vacation, came home and that's what they all looked like! They did not taste very good......and were very seedy........but the HUGEST cukes I had ever seen! I had to take a picture.

Thats when they make great pickle ralish, It's good to finally meet the two of you

I had the same bike.

Its hard to believe looking at it from any angle its 500 CC. Spoiled Rotten, I used to race Enduro with a Kaw. KDX 200 sleeved out to a 240 with Wiseco pistons and rings, Boysen reeds, Krause Kannon pipe, Sidewinder chain, sprockets, Roost Boost, and much more. That bike would stand up in all 6 gears!!! Believe it or not it would blow the doors off any stock or mildly unstock 250!!! Some of the pics below are before it was ready for racing with the stock pipe and such.

Great pics Wade, I had the same bike but stock. Great memories, some good and some painful (scares to prove it). Had to sell it and my 1100 Yam special to go back to school. Never could get back there.

Cheers,
Garry

I don't mind you showing the snap at all Rick, but I must correct your friend Ferret. It was this bike that actually saved Triumph, During the depression (ours, not yours), Triumph built this bike from parts they had in storage and 'cobbled it together', stacked it high and sold it cheap.

It managed to keep the businnesses head just above water unit better times came round. If you say "I've got a model P" to anyone in this line of passtime in U.K. they'll say "Oh yes, the model P. . . Built not up to a standard, but down to a price". That is the wording I've got written each side of the registration plate above the front mudguard. Cheers, Tony.

Its hard to believe looking at it from any angle its 500 CC. Spoiled Rotten, I used to race Enduro with a Kaw. KDX 200 sleeved out to a 240 with Wiseco pistons and rings, Boysen reeds, Krause Kannon pipe, Sidewinder chain, sprockets, Roost Boost, and much more. That bike would stand up in all 6 gears!!! Believe it or not it would blow the doors off any stock or mildly unstock 250!!! Some of the pics below are before it was ready for racing with the stock pipe and such.

Great pics Wade, I had the same bike but stock. Great memories, some good and some painful (scares to prove it). Had to sell it and my 1100 Yam special to go back to school. Never could get back there.

Cheers,
Garry

Id be deadly afraid to ride again with the way my back is. I dont have too much will power to not play nicely on something like that and Id be a danger to myself on it!!! I broke a few things while riding it, collar bone, foot, and arm but those are nothing to what I have to deal with now! :( Someone once tried to give me a YZ 125 for free that was running and I threw it on my truck and brought it 1/2 way home, pulled over, made a call, turned around and gave it to a friend of mine and asked him not to let me near it!!!!

I guess its kind of like an old small block compared to a new engine. Before you used to be able to jump right inside with the engine and work on it and now you can barely fit a wrench between the engine and the fenders due to all the other (Mostly emissions) stuff. Didnt doubt you it just looked so small.

Back