This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought it was a mirror. I guess i never stop to think it could have been someone ELSES reflection!
I just played you a tune HB. Bob Dylan, "May as Well Catch the Wind"

Now I am playing some America tunes. I told you I was born ten years to late, I lived a few years in the wilderness of Alaska and survived longer than that in "Americas Deadliest Catch". I've been in the "jazz", only those who know what that is...know. I know you know what the "jazz" is. "those who speak about it , know, those who do not speak, do not know"

Last edited:
Heres the mirror. I guess i can send you pictures, but THIS is me.

I can send pictures, but this is me. Read it and you'll know who I am.
Troy
:b

I saw some pics you posted earlier... no need to trouble yourself... I know what your mug looks like.
HB

Couple times the adrenaline was going so fast I was sure I was going to have a heart attack. To scared to quit, to far away from home to walk away. To many guys around me to let down. Thats the JAZZ!!!

HB, I don't need to tell you, and am certain I have no place to remind you, but I know what it means to save a mans life. I may have not done it on the battlefield, but I did it on the high seas. I remeber that like it was yesterday! I think about it all the time. I had a holt of that kid and I WAS NOT GOING TO LET HIM GO! Either he came back over the side with me or we were both gonna go. Thats the way you do it isn't it ?

HB, I don't need to tell you, and am certain I have no place to remind you, but I know what it means to save a mans life. I may have not done it on the battlefield, but I did it on the high seas. I remeber that like it was yesterday! I think about it all the time. I had a holt of that kid and I WAS NOT GOING TO LET HIM GO! Either he came back over the side with me or we were both gonna go. Thats the way you do it isn't it ?

That's the way it's supposed to be... although I've never saved a life like that... maybe by taking a life in a firefight I saved a life, but I don't know.
Later...
HB

I'm not sure how I missed this thread before. :d

Here I am!

picture.php

Wade will shoot me for this- and I know he has the firepower to do it- but I hadn't seen this post before. Wade got in a fight with a big chunk of wood one day and - "Wade fought the Wood and the Wood one!"

wade.jpg

Nice string... crappie? Can't see the whole fish, but looks like good eatin'.
HB

Yes, mostly crappie with a few rock bass thrown in. :fsh
Breaded with some seasoned corn meal and pan fried mmmmm good.

The dog likes fishing more than me, she sits up on the front of the boat, watches me make each cast, and gets all excited when I set the hook. When fishing is slow, she looks up at me and whines, like "come on daddy, your supposed to be reeling in fish". She's a funny dog.

Last edited:
Just gotta do it. Sorry Fellas. Heres a halibut. 266#, sometimes you just gotta do it! Like Upper would say, "Dig it!"

This is a "yope ah Doe" on the go-go!
Troy

Holy Hell Halibut.jpg

King Crab

These aren't the crabs your daddy warned you about!

Next time you buy King Crab and complain about the price, please remeber my fellow fisherman who have given their lives to get these!!!

I can only think of one thing to say, and that is Upper...."Dig it!!!"

(sorry Upper, nobody says it better than you Bro'!")

Troy
:D

Red King Crab Alaska.jpg

And what the price per # for a king or snow crab up there

Latest posts

Back