This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Me and Kat
dankat23.jpg

Me, Im a grungy dust covered sweating factory wood worker with a decent roof over my head, thats it!

I think you mentioned that you were a woodworker when you were working on your wine room in the other forum. We got to see your skill with those awesome custom racks.

Nice to meet you all. Really neat to place a face to a name in here.
Troy
:b
:db

Good to see more faces showing up here! Troy, if that took you into the woods I would have hated to see what mine would have done to you!
Bike.jpg

Check out the albums for some of the woodworking I do or check out the website for where I work and click on gallery. I build all those stairs along with 1 other guy who also does it, I alone hand route those curved hand rails.
http://newenglandstair.com/

Pleasure to meet you and the wife Green, thanks for showing your face, when you said mountain I was afraid you resebleded Hillbilly!!! LOL, Sorry HB, still love you.

Take a look at the photos in the album section in here and post some if you would like.

We all spend to much time together to be strangers.

Troy

The first one is of Me & oldest son before he performed a couple of weeks ago for a fund raiser for local kids hospital ,his first time in front of that many people .I don't dress up like that often .

IMG_0373-1.jpg

This is our boxer and no we weren't making wine yet so she didn't get into it lol
IMG_0130.jpg

have to add DH and other son later I don't have them on photobucket yet

HB, I dont get the Mirror, only the Tribune and the Journal. But speaking of beards, I assured my Mom today that she earned every single one of MY grey hairs! LOL

I am right behind you on the beard HB, I still have 20 yrs to go to catch up, but its getting there

Hillbilly, that dog is trashed.!:d Might have been a bad round of that drinking game "Rover catch the Bone" I heard it can be a mean game. Mostly for the loser.

I think we should be attending EVERY party this lady hosts. :tz

We can only hope the dog isn't the limo driver! However, it might not be a bad time to invite him into a poker game.:D

NS, we still love ya :D

Troy

Last edited:
Hillbilly, that dog is trashed.!:d Might have been a bad round of that drinking game "Rover catch the Bone" I heard it can be a mean game. Mostly for the loser.

I think we should be attending EVERY party this lady hosts. :tz

We can only hope the dog isn't the limo driver! However, it might not be a bad time to invite him into a poker game.:D

NS, we still love ya :D

Troy

I was going to ask you how you know so much about "Rover catch the Bone." I am with you 100% on the parties... and about the mirror... I understand if you don't have any mirrors in your igloo.
HB

Brother Bill, aint know sense to scare myself.LOL
Stand by, I'll send you a story about the old man on the hill, dont know if I can PM you but know what. I'll attach it in this thread.
Troy

Brother Bill, aint know sense to scare myself.LOL
Stand by, I'll send you a story about the old man on the hill, dont know if I can PM you but know what. I'll attach it in this thread.
Troy

Tried to p.m. you earlier... didn't work... check your settings?
HB

HB, I trust you know where to look here on this forum for an incoming PM.

This is the jist.
I have nothing to hide. You cant break into my computer, my phone, and like you, don't come down my road un-announced

Troy M. Sauve
Box 338
Ester, Alaska 99725
907-328-1027

Just for fun, take an envelope, address it to:

Troy
Ester

Guarantee it will get to me. Not only am I an Alaskan. The postmasters name is Bill!!!! Something to be said about those Bills, it's the Bills with interest we need to worry about!

I wanted to tell you about the wheelchair ramp I help build for a Nam Vet last month. The VA didn't want to help, I got the funding, privately. I don't want to get into this in here. Try the PM again, because I got yours.
Troy

Latest posts

Back