This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really sure on the windows, but they appear to have 2 panes, but without a space between them. Right now it's 17 degrees F and 66% humidity (inside it's 38%).

The flasks are pretty neat, and it's fun to drink out of them, but mostly I got them for yeast culturing.

Lets see some pic of all you newcomers here so that we can put a face to your name and make it more personal!

Aaaah, probably not, I am the one who usually holds the camera. I hate having my picture taken. If you want to see me come on down!!!! :h

Aaaah, probably not, I am the one who usually holds the camera. I hate having my picture taken.

Julie, you sound just like my wife.:h Anyway here is my picture.

rodpix.jpg

Yeah you to Leanne. I'd like to see how closely you resemble you avatar! LOL

This is me (i am wearing the hat) with my father in law at Norfork Lake in Arkansas on a fishing trip.

40.JPG

It is said that from time to time I resemble MY avatar. LMAO. I was actually sunbathing in this picture. HeeHee.:slp
:h

sunbathing.jpg

Leanne

Leanne, I HAD to look. I jumped back so fast I knocked a glass of wine all over my desk.

I am speechless and rolling on the floor gasping for air. LOL. I am barely breathing!!!!

Leanne.jpg

Last edited:
You misunderstand me MUD. I am breathless because her beauty overwhelms me.

Please don't take my comments wrong at all. She is quite lovely indeed.

great to see who im talking to on the board! was gonna post a pic until i saw ^^hers^^ LOL! beautiful pic! so not gonna follow that LOL! ;)

C'mon Jeep we are amongst friends here. We judge noone, only their wine, and sometimes their wining.

Troy

LOL yall r sweet, good thing no pic on the MacBook LOL! but yalls pics are great, dont think ive been on a board where ppl show pics f themselves so its really nice to have a face for the names!! only been following a few days and liking yall loads already !

Latest posts

Back