This is a really strange wine !

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tree Frog

Reaction score
I have seen some unusual wines mentioned that some of you are making, but have you tried this? I think I will pass.

Click here to link to the website Armyworm wine !

Yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me a purist or a snob! Whatever you like, but I think I will stick with more traditional wines, like a good Cab, or Chard or Zin, Blackberry, etc.

I will pass on the worm wine. A little too much protein, methinks!

Well, anything that has a rudimentary gut is something that doesn't sound good to me.

I do, however, love the weird wines. They might not taste too good, but when do you ever get to buy a chrysanthemum wine in the store?!?
smiley36.gif

You know, I'm willing to try darn near anything, but I'd have to draw the line here. BLECH!

Okay, just plain yuck! We had them here a few years ago and I know what they look like when you drive over them.
smiley11.gif
That is almost enough to turn me vegan! Almost, but not quite.

What no one have ever eaten the worm at the bottom of a bottle of tequila?
smiley20.gif

OH. I have. I might as well have eaten magic mushrooms. I don't want to talk about it.

smiley35.gif

Who here can honestly say they wouldn't taste it if it was setting in front of them?
smiley2.gif
Sounds like we need a pole!
smiley36.gif

But you have to get to the bottom of the tequila to get that worm... by then you'll eat anything! BTDT.

berry

smiley11.gif
If you told me what was in the bottle I sure would NOT drink it. I would never eat the worm in tequilla, either. Plants are for making wine, animals are not.

Back