This grape means business!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

efBobby

Reaction score
Not sure if this is common or not but it looks neat anyway! Young Fernao Pires definitely wants to grab something with its triple tendril! lol!image.jpg

Ha! Whatever it grabs onto belongs to it! Would be neat if it made them all the time but it makes them weird thing is I have a second Fernao pires that doesn't do it at all.

I have a third one that is a slowpoke but better late than never! Once it bud breaks it will be interesting to see if it does it...

But I'm in the process of transitioning everything out of the greenhouse. I gave a test grape a systemic and just making sure it doesn't negatively affect the plant before giving all of them a systemic before bringing them out!

Right now just a basic one with imidaclorpid. None of them are fruiting this year.

I wanted to try venom but it's not in the budget! lol!

Nice, lmk how it works for you.

I'm going to plant the third Maria Gomez soon. Will be interesting to see if it does it. This one seems to do it about every other tendril to every third tendril so fairly often.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back