Think You know alot about WINE?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got 90%...i missed the one about the pierce's disease cause...which one causes that?

i did terribly...ill go back to my corner now!!! (but hey i got the pierces disease one right!!)

60% the first time and 90% the second. I know more about wine then grape growing.

80% here. I don't really care about the 2 I missed ;-)

60 % - guess I better stick to kits. They should call it a vine test, not a wine test!!

I kept waiting for the questions to get harder, but they didn't. The ding when it was right each time got annoying. 100 here

The answer to the Pierce's diesease is the sharpshooter.

I kept waiting for the questions to get harder, but they didn't. The ding when it was right each time got annoying. 100 here

I'd be surprised it you did not get 100%

thanks grapeman. i've been doing tons of reading, but the sharpshooter was new to me.

I got three right. None of the stuff was in the juice buckets or the fruit that I buy. I didn't know that grapes were a crop. I thought the juice grew in the buckets. :b

I got a 70%...The only resaon I got the "sharpshooter right is by reading this post first.

I too will stick with making wines and not growing grapes!!

Steve

I ended up with an 80%.. the two questions i missed were towards the end but i cant remember specifically..

Latest posts

Back