• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

They are baaack!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought two 6 gallon better bottles buy one get one free from Northern Brewer. After shipping the total was $36 to increase my carboy capacity by 12 gallons.

Dan, I would be very interested, let me know when you are ready to sell.
Thanks,
Tom

Tom that would be great but it'll be for local pick up only. I haven't made the deal yet but if it goes through as I expect I'll be selling 3/$50.

Dan,
Great price! I would be happy to pay for shipping and any shipping related charge such as boxes.

How often do you see sales like this $30 carboy sale with free delivery? I could easily use 6 more carboys and pay 45 locally. I also don't see many deals on craigslist.

I just got 6 gallon carboys for $10 a piece. You have to really pay attention to Craigslist or have an awesome friend like ffemt128 who keeps a very diligent eye on Craigslist :db

Back