Theres nothing better !!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GettinCorked

Junior
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Only my second post but when I saw the Cooking&Food header I had to post...
Theres nothing in the hole world I enjoy more than food and drink. In our house we enjoy exotic treats that include wild game from moose,deer,grouse and fish all of which I harvest and prepare myself in different types of presentations.....
Now its time to start making our own wine to complete the circle..........

Cheers !!!

well i would like appreciate your effort. i have seen many cigars i market which unknowingly change the flavor of your tongue when smoked and ate with food recipes.. i would like to suggest you to look fot it.... Enjoy!!!

Nothing better then munching down some game with a good home wine or home brew. I just eat some venison burgs yesterday with sauteed onions, jalapenos, and Thai Sun Peppers and complimeted it with a home brewed Red Ale.

Wolf, I feel you there. I love a good stogie, ESPECIALLY around a fire. I have to be pretty shot to smoke one in my cabin. I sure love a good cigar, but can't stand the smell of them!

I have had an opportunity several times to smoke on an expensive one ($40-50) ones. There is a difference!! Thats not to say some of the less expensive ones are not good, but I guess it be comparable to a "good" bottle of wine as compared to one that is less expensive.

It doesn't mean it isn't any good, it simply means less expensive.

Smoke on, drink on. LIVE!!!

Troy

There's nothing better!

Alright, there is nothing better than wine and cigars. They both, when put together, would multiply the taste and joy!

Try them out!

Clark

There's nothing better!

Alright, there is nothing better than wine and cigars. They both, when put together, would multiply the taste and joy!

Try them out!

Clark

I say Courvoisier VS and cigars. Wine has no place with a fine cigar. And ladies, do NOT wear something you can't wash in the presence of cigars. Cost me $200.00 to get the cigar smell out of my cute leather outfit.

Last edited:
Desertdance, I would like to ensure my wife does not make that same mistake. Could you please post a picture of yourself with that outfit on? ;)

runningwolf, look at the moon. It is your friend. And use your imagination! JD would slash my throat if I posted a pic in that leather thingy!

Desertdance, never mind that dirty old man over there, just pm me with the pics! :)

Latest posts

Back