The Wisconsin Vintners - anyone here a member

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vacuumpumpman

Vendor
Sponsor
Reaction score
I just wanted to know if anyone on this forum is a member of the Wisconsin Vintners club ?

I am looking forward to attending October's meeting

So, I attended the October meeting of the Wisconsin Vintner's Association. I am a new member, so this was my first meeting. As luck would have it, our own Steve ( @vacuumpumpman ) was the guest of honor. He gave a nice presentation of his well-known AIO vacuum rig for racking, degassing, and bottling to about 80 members of the WVA. The presentation was well-received, and it appeared that he made a goodly number of sales to boot. I was pleased to meet Steve and his lovely wife Barb at dinner beforehand, and at the presentation. Here are a couple of pix:

DSCN0710.jpg

DSCN0711.jpg

It was a pleasure finally meeting you also ! And Let's Not Forget To Mention Your Lovely Wife.

We really enjoyed ourselves last night, meeting old friends and making new ones.

I believe we will be joining this group, unfortunately we we I'll not be hitting alot of meetings due to the driving distance.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back