The Story of My Wife

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad for you Dave..
I was going to say i would come get Jet if need be...but looks like all is well....I am very happy for the three of you.

Yay! Congrats to you Dave glad you're getting that break you deserve!

Carolyn

Congratulations to you all. I don't post much on here, but visit quite often. Best wishes to you and yours.

Sent from my iPad using Wine Making

Two thumbs up to you both and may fortune smile upon that judge.

With all the negative news we all hear everyday, it's a real eye opener to hear this story. It restores our faith in each other just when we are at our lowest.

God bless Dave to you and Johnna.

Last edited:
Freakin WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! That is so great to hear. Now,may I have the name of your judge so I can now take my wife there!!!!!! :br

Dave,

I am thrilled to hear the news and pray that in the following months, things get better and doctors and researchers find ways to diminish your wife's pain.
Corinth

My wife has fibromyalgia so I know how harsh it is to see the person you love most in the world be in pain. Gald you won the case for 1 time the gov got something right

Last edited:
Thank you all very, very much. All the positive thoughts and prayers have meant a lot. I appreciate each and every one of you. :h

Congratulations on the win Dave! I truly wish you and your wife good luck in your ongoing battles, both legal and medical.

Does this help with Hartford, or is that a separate issue?

Yes, my friend, this should give us some needed leverage with Hartford. That is why I postponed sending out our appeal to them until after the hearing. Even if Hartford decides to turn us down, any lawyer should have a hay-day with this kind of documentation.

We shall see.

Latest posts

Back