The HomeBrewSupply Wine Kit Giveaway!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm signed up for the mailing list.
My choice is Wine Expert Eclipse Sonoma Valley Dry Creek Chardonnay.

Btw, I have made both the Wine Expert Columbia Valley Riesling and their Mosel Gewurtrzaminer, and both are GREAT. I'm choosing the Chardonnay based on the great results I have gotten with their two other white kits.

Best of luck to all in the contest!

Cheers!

mailing list

Just joined. Looking forward to some great deals.
Here is what I would pick.
Winexpert™ Eclipse Washington Columbia Valley Riesling Wine Recipe Kit

Winexpert™ Eclipse Washington Columbia Valley Riesling Wine is my choice.

Last edited:
Signed up, need to get back into this.

I'm in for Winexpert™ Eclipse Washington Columbia Valley Riesling. Thanks!

Just signed up

Just entered

I'd love the Vintners Reserve Merlot Wine Kit

Thank you!

Count me in for the Winexpert™ Selection Australian Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Recipe Kit

If I win, I'll go with Cellar Classic Winemaker's Trio 18 L Wine Kit. Sounds very interesting!

If I'm some how the lucky one I would like the Winexpert™ Selection Australian Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Recipe Kit.

I would like the winexpert-island-mist-raspberry-peach-sangria-wine-recipe-kit

Signed and awaiting to win the Winexpert world vineyard California Moscato Wine Recipe kit
Cheers

Just signed up. It will be Cellar Classic Winemaker's Trio 18 L Wine Kit for me.

Just signed up ,and hope to win the Winexpert™ World Vineyard Italian Sangiovese Wine Recipe Kit

Awesome!
Signed up and should I win, I would like:Winexpert™ Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Wine Recipe Kit

Signed up too! I so want to try an Eclipse kit.
Winexpert™ Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Wine Recipe Kit

Signed up.
SWMBO would love the Winexpert™ World Vineyard California Moscato Wine Recipe Kit so that must be my choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back