The HomeBrewSupply Wine Kit Giveaway!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the contest. Wine expert eclipse stag leap merlot

Signed up, Winexpert™ Eclipse Sonoma Dry Creek Chardonnay Wine Recipe Kit

Put my email on the mailing list. Wine kit is wine expert world vinyard Italian Pinot Grigio

Signed up. I have only made wines from fresh fruit here, never from a kit. We shall see. Thanks. This one sounds tasty.

Winexpert™ World Vineyard California Moscato Wine Recipe Kit
REC-KT-WNXPRT-WV-CALMSCT

i have subscribed to the mailing list. the wine i would like to win is:

Orchard Breezin' Strawberry Sensation 5.5 L Wine Kit
REC-KT-OBRZ-STRWSENS-5-5L

Winexpert™ Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Wine Recipe Kit...ready to make some!

Count me in! Cellar Classic Winemaker's Trio 18 L Wine Kit and I'm on the mailing list, thanks for the giveaway!

Last edited:
I have signed up for the mailing list and wish to win this kit:
Orchard Breezin' Very Black Cherry 5.5 L Wine Kit

Last edited:
My choice for winning kit

Here is my choice for winemaking kit when I am announced winner of the drawing. Winexpert™ World Vineyard California Moscato Wine Recipe Kit

Time to get started!

Thanks guys for the email with this great competition. I have been wanting to get into home brewing/winemaking for some time and this would really get me off to a terrific start. I have planted 3 Jaboticaba trees which I am hoping to make wine from sometime in the future. I live in Cairns in Far North Queensland, Australia. It's too hot and humid to grow wine grapes here but one of these kits would be just the ticket while I wait for my Jaboticaba trees to come on.

If I am the lucky winner I'd like to try the Cellar Classic Italian Super Tuscan 18 L Wine Kit. The Aussie cabernet is tempting but I do have rather a lot of that to choose from here!

I look forward to reading lots of helpful information here and may post some of my own stories as my journey begins.

Cheers from Downunder
Jimmy

Last edited:
Re: HomebrewSupply.com Mailing List

I would love to win the Winexpert™ Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Wine Recipe Kit from HomebrewSupply.com

Cheers
Paul

Screenshot_2015-08-23-02-31-52.jpg

Signed up!

Winexpert™ Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Wine Recipe Kit for me please

good luck everyone!

Signed and confirmed

Winexpert™ Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Wine Recipe Kit

Just signed up. the kit I want is: Winexpert™ Island Mist Pomegranate Zinfandel Wine Kit

Signed up!

Winexpert™ World Vineyard California Moscato Wine Recipe Kit :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back