The HomeBrewSupply Wine Kit Giveaway!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All signed up and hoping to try
Winexpert™ Selection Enigma Wine Recipe Kit!

My choice would be :

CELLAR CLASSIC WINEMAKERS TRIO:dg

I'm in:
Winexpert™ Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Wine Recipe Kit

Winexpert™ Island Mist Blackberry Cabernet Wine Recipe Kit

I'm happy to announce the formation of the HomebrewSupply.com Wine Kit of your choice giveaway!

The guys over at Homebrew Supply are offering a wine kit of the winners choosing to two lucky winners here at WineMakingTalk.

You can choose from:

Rules and Entry for the Giveaway:

1. Sign up to the HomebrewSupply.com Mailing list. This will keep you up to date with the latest sales and new products in the shop. After you sign up, post in this thread to enter.
  2. Go to HomebrewSupply.com's Wine Kit Section and pick your kit. Then post the name of the kit you want to win as a post to this thread. If you win you will receive the kit you selected.

On September 13th we will close this giveaway, and draw two (2) winners on September 14th.

The winner (1) will have 24 hours from the time the winner is posted to claim their prize. If you do not respond with your address within that time a new winner will be chosen. The same rules apply to the next winner.

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to WMT PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas *****. Entries must be received by September 13th, 2015. Void where prohibited.International winners to pay shipping. Limit One (1) entry per household. WineMakingTalk is not responsible for prizes.

Winexpert™ Island Mist Blackberry Cabernet Wine Recipe Kit

I signed up! My selection is Winexpert™ Selection Enigma Wine Recipe Kit. Thank you for this opportunity! 'FREE' is my 2nd favorite four letter word.

What's up with this? I only tried to sign up once and received
the error message...
"Too many subscribe attempts for this email address. Please try again in about 5 minutes. (#8828)"

I'll try again in 5+ minutes.

Worked second time... "Subscription Confirmed" and replied to sent email.

So... Cellar Classic Winemaker's Trio 18 L Wine Kit... Please

Last edited:
Love all the Eclipsee series wines

I would love to win the Cabernet Kit, but it wasn't one of the choices so I'll win the Winexpert™ Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Wine Recipe Kit.:cw

-Dale

Last edited:
Cool giveaway and a good idea to grab my attention... I was thinking about making a new batch but it slipped my mind.

Cru Select Italian Amarone.

Signed up as well.

Winexpert™ Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Wine Recipe Kit

Winexpert™ Eclipse Sonoma Dry Creek Chardonnay Wine Recipe Kit

I would like the Winexpert™ Eclipse Sonoma Dry Creek Chardonnay Wine Recipe Kit please!!!!!!

Perfect timing for the fall!
If selected, I would prefer the dark, Cru Select Italian Amarone Style 16 L. A great post meal wine, in my books.
-breakfast, lunch, and dinner...

Wow! Lots of options, but...

I just opened the first bottle of the Winexpert Eclipse Pinot Noir I did a couple months ago and it is fantastic, so...

For the giveaway I'm picking the Winexpert Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot! Can't wait to give it a try!

Signed up. Orchard Breezing. Blackberry Blast

Tonna Hughes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back