The 'Guess where Troy is?' thread...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St Allie

Tech Administrator
Reaction score
where do you think he is?

my guess is

he is out helping BP plug that mid ocean oil leak

Allie :bt

I think he is still frozen to the toilet seat in his outhouse. Or maybe his cats got in his skeeter pee (which is like rocket fuel) and started hallucinating and saw Troy as a big tuna.

I think he's preparing his campaign strategy for his bid in the 2010 Alaska gubernatorial election. It seems to reason that if he can make a fine wine, he'd also make a fine Governor..Vote for Troy!

Troy is missing?

He always said he was heading downunder Ill check to see if he's on my doorstep!

Troy is missing?

He always said he was heading downunder Ill check to see if he's on my doorstep!

I think he was planning on digging his way there; it might take him a while.
dighole2.JPG

I'm waiting for Leanne under the old oak tree. Boy do I have a surprise for her!!!! LOL

Maybe I should use some sorbate. Does it work for all words that end in "tion"?

Stop me now!! This is like a Pinocchio thing going on here, except I am telling the truth, for once in my life.!!!!

LMFAO!

Shes gonna be here on the 16th or 17th of June depending on the flight schedule.

So all of you doubters, start breaking open the piggy banks. A bet is a bet!

My wife will be here in a few weeks. OMG, all I wanted to do was make a little wine and now look what I have done. Do you figure its too late now to hide? Probably not. She already knows where I live!! Oh Oh!!!

yall take care. See ya later.

Last edited:
I'm lost. Are you already married, is she coming over to get married, or instead of "my side of the bed, your side of the bed" it's "my side of the pond, your side of the pond"? lol!

I have to say I am most intrigued by your story. :br

If you are going to hide then I am going to dye my hair dark and start getting used to the name Troy now! Im also going to have to unbottle all y wine so you may not see me on here for quite some time! :)

OMG, all I wanted to do was make a little wine and now look what I have done. Do you figure its too late now to hide? Probably not. She already knows where I live!! Oh Oh!!!

Oh quit your worrying. I've been married for 41 years (be 42 next month) and it only hurts for only ah, about 41 years. :)

Larry

I bet he SHAVED !
That way NO ONE will find him :)

I bet he SHAVED !
That way NO ONE will find him :)

OMG!... shaved!!!

he no longer resembles a polar bear?

( brit women love shaved men, chest hair is not popular)

I blame Leanne......

Allie

LOL, you lot make me giggle.
Yeah, I'll be arriving in time for the solstice. Apparently there is a big party held for it every year. I wonder if I'll even notice that.

So would this be considered a mail order bride? It all started here on the internet and is pending arrival. Make sure you get a tracking number so you don't loose this precious cargo.

Latest posts

Back