The first forum relationship

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Leanne and I have asked that the admin delete the "Midnight Sun" thread from the forum for reasons we are not geoing to get into. It has nothing to do with any of you in here, but things outside of this forum.

It has gone too far anyway, and has got to a point where it involved alot more of our personal lives than we ever expected to offer.

We will sure keep all of our friends in here updated as things become more definite. Mst of you now how to PM and alot of you hav our personal emails. Lets keep it at that.

YES, we are still togther, and YES, she is on her way.

NOW.........on to more bigger and more note worthy things.

:b

Can't find that other thread, Troy. Can you briefly outline what it was about? You've piqued my curiosity.

Short story Mud,Sid has a first racking that he is having a hard time getting delivery on.But just like letting wine age he must be patient.Upper

Or I could play a doctor and now all I need is patience. NURSE!!! NURSE!!!

LOL

SUMPIN LIKE THAT,

DIG IT!

LOL

Man nothin like a quick spell check.The constant Chick check would wear on me.Hang up there man.as opposed to hanging down...........Upper

Latest posts

Back