WineXpert The best wine I ever made

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on making a bottle of great wine! When did you start it? Did you bulk age? Age in the bottle?

N

No, I don't, sorry........................Dizzy
I suspect that you make wine from actual grapes (too hard for me) , and you noticed this thread on the new list of the main page. So this is the kit wine forum posted under winexpert and the wine was called Bravado and was a limited edition supertuscan.
Dave

I suspect that you make wine from actual grapes (too hard for me) , and you noticed this thread on the new list of the main page. So this is the kit wine forum posted under winexpert and the wine was called Bravado and was a limited edition supertuscan.
Dave
Dave, No I don't make wine from grapes (that's for the experts on here). Bottled juices, wine kits and then whole fruit wines is my bag thus far. Maybe someday when I get bigger, and all grown up I will graduate to he grapes, skins, etc.. Back to your Bravado wine................what character does it have for it to be the "best wine ever"? Inquiring minds want to know: LOL...............................Dizzy

Dave, No I don't make wine from grapes (that's for the experts on here). Bottled juices, wine kits and then whole fruit wines is my bag thus far. Maybe someday when I get bigger, and all grown up I will graduate to he grapes, skins, etc.. Back to your Bravado wine................what character does it have for it to be the "best wine ever"? Inquiring minds want to know: LOL...............................Dizzy
Leather, tobacco and licorice on the nose. Black currants cherries and something I can't identify in the mouth. Gets right to the back of the palette. It's mostly sangiovese but there's definitely some cab in there.

Back